”Räddningsmissionen” is an organisation that works every day towards the vision ”A dignified life for all”. Their mission is to draw attention to and counteract conditions in society that lead to or worsen vulnerability and exclusion. They are located where the needs are, and work with poverty and homelessness, women in prostitution and vulnerability, grocery stores with low prices, schools and care work.
World Wide Fund for Nature
Thanks to our support, WWF can continue its work to preserve biological diversity, reduce pollution and unsustainable consumption, and work for the sustainable use of renewable natural resources.
- Reduce deforestation and prevent illegal logging
- Influence politicians and decision-makers to slow global warming
- Create more and better protected areas to save endangered species
- Stop poaching and illegal trade in endangered species
- Fight overfishing and reduce noise and litter in the oceans
The Danish Society for Nature Conservation
The Danish Society for Nature Conservation is the largest nature conservation and environmental organisation in Denmark. They are committed to conserve and protect the natural environment in Denmark in order to secure a future, where natural forests and meadows rich in biological diversity still exists and clean drinking water is still obtainable.
- Protect plant and animal life in Denmark.
- Preserve unique Danish nature areas.
- Reduce climate impacts.
- Protect drinking water
- Reduce waste and pollution
- Inspire children, young people, and adults to use nature and take care of it
John Nurminen Foundation – Saving the Baltic Sea
Founded in 1992, the purpose of the John Nurminen Foundation is to save the Baltic Sea and its heritage for future generations. The Foundation’s projects improve the status of the Baltic Sea by reducing the nutrient load and environmental problems, such as eutrophication and nature loss, faced by the sea. The Foundation’s tasks also include safeguarding, celebrating and communicating the stories and cultural heritage of the Sea. The work is steered by measurable results and impact. The Foundation’s operations are mainly funded by donations and grants.